To change widget properties click on the widget and the controls will appear on the right side of the page.
Hint: working with widgets.
- Copy and paste are available across all projects: copy any widget using the cmd+C shortcut on Mac (Ctrl+C for PC), open a different project, and paste it there with cmd+V (Ctrl+V for PC).
- Option Key + drag (Alt + drag allows you to instantly create a copy of the widget and place it on the page beside the original).
- Shift + drag moves the widget only along horizontal and vertical axes. Also: see Snap function.
- Bundle drag: use the triangle under a widget’s frame to simultaneously move the widget and everything below it. This works in two modes:
F + drag moves all widgets below the top edge of the selected widget.
V + drag moves all widgets below the bottom edge of the selected widget.
- Activate Sizes (X) function to see the exact dimensions of any selected widget in pixels. Type in a specific width or height to resize it.