You can create text links in Text and Hotspot widgets, or turn the whole widget into a link. This option is available for Pictures, Buttons, or Shapes.
For Global widgets, you can define the Current Link style. It’s a link style for the page that the visitor is currently on.
To define the Current Link style open the Link panel, select Edit Style from the drop-down menu, and go to the Current tab.
- Website URL. Link to an external website.
- Jump to Page. Link to any page within the project. Type in the page number or page custom link. These links are updated automatically when you rearrange pages in the project.
- Email. Standard ’mail to’ URI scheme that creates a new email message to a specified address.
- Phone Number. ‘Tel’ URI scheme that starts a call for mobile devices. The number has up to fifteen digits without spaces, hyphens, or separators: +[country code][national destination (area) code][subscriber number], as per E.164 recommendations.
- Anchor. Link to any particular position on the same page. Click anywhere to set your anchor, or type the height in pixels, e.g. 748 px. The anchor can’t be placed on a different page.
- Scroll to Top. Brings your visitor to the top of the page.
- Go Back. Leads to the previous page of the project.