You can create an e-shop and start selling with Readymag on any paid plan, simply by embedding one of the following e-commerce services: Stripe, Shopify, Gumroad, or Ecwid.
These services can be added both with Creator and Professional. Just copy and paste the embed code into your project using our Embed & Code widget.
- Subscriptions to these services are not included in Readymag plan costs.
- These embeds may not work correctly in the projects with Scale Layout enabled.
How to embed Shopify
Shopify offers a lot of different payment methods, including cryptocurrency: find the full list here.
To embed a Shopify Buy Button:
2. Add products from your admin panel.
3. Add Buy Button to your sales channels.
4. Click Create Buy Button and select your products.
5. Choose Button as a template.
6. Customize the appearance of your Buy Button and click Generate code.
7. Open your project on Readymag, add the Embed & Code widget, and paste the code to the Widget code section.
8. Switch Use iFrame off and click Update.
How to embed Gumroad
Gumroad allows payments from credit cards and ApplePay with many possibilities for customization of your products and the checkout form.
1. Log in to your Gumroad account or create a new one.
2. Add products.
3. Go to Gumroad widgets panel and select Embed.
4. Copy the generated code.
5. Open your project on Readymag, add the Embed & Code widget, then paste your code in the Widget code tab. Click Update.
Note: Gumroad embeds only work in projects with enabled SSL certificates. To enable, open your project settings, go to the Domain tab and switch SSL on. Learn more about SSL on Readymag here.
How to embed Ecwid
Ecwid unites dozens of payment providers under its hood. You can check which payment platforms can be used with Ecwid in your country here.
To embed the Buy Now button from Ecwid to your project:
1. Log in to your Ecwid account or create a new one.
2. Go to Ecwid Control Panel → Catalog → Products.
3. Open a product and go to the Buy Now button tab. Customize the product appearance and copy the generated code.
4. Open your project on Readymag, add the Embed & Code widget, then paste your code in the Widget code tab. Click Update.