From your profile settings, you can check which third-party tools are connected to your Readymag account and disconnect them if needed. They are shown under the Services section.
New services are added automatically after you perform certain related actions with Readymag widgets. There are six tools you should be aware of:
- Mailchimp is connected if you set up a Form to send data to your Mailchimp account.
- Google Drive is connected if you set up a Form to send data to a Google Sheet or attached files to a Google Drive folder.
- Dropbox is connected if you set up a Form to send attached files to a Dropbox folder.
- YouTube is connected if you add a video to the Video widget from your YouTube account.
- Vimeo is connected if you add a video to the Video widget from your Vimeo account.
- Unsplash is connected if you add a picture from your Unsplash account.
- Flickr is connected if you add a picture from your Flickr account.
However, if you add content that does not belong to your account on YouTube, Vimeo, Unsplash, or Flickr but is uploaded by other users, those services won’t be mapped to your profile on Readymag.
To disconnect a third-party account from Readymag, open the profile settings, go to the Services section, hover over the word Connected next to the desired service, and click Disconnect. This might be helpful, e.g., if you want to change the Mailchimp account to collect data from forms.
Note: You can disconnect, but not connect, third-party tools via the Services section.