On all paid plans, you can export any project or its individual pages to PDF. After you publish your project, enter Preview Mode and click on the share icon located at the bottom left of the screen. Next, open the 'Export’ tab and select ‘PDF’.
A link to the PDF version of your project will be sent to your email. If you are a collaborator, both you and the project owner will receive the link.
- Only content within the layout frame will be visible in the exported PDF file. By default, the frame’s size is set to 1,024 x 672 pixels. If you’ve made the page larger, the size of the PDF pages will also be larger. Each page of your project becomes one page of the PDF file.
- Only the desktop layout will be exported. Scale layout does not influence the PDF rendering.
- As PDF does not support animations, GIFs, or videos, they will be rendered static. When exporting complicated projects to PDF, the best practice is to create a copy of your project and remove all animations, GIFs, and videos before the export.
- All Adobe Fonts (Typekit) or type.today fonts are replaced by default system fonts due to licensing restrictions. To make sure your fonts stay the same in PDF, choose any font from either Google or TypeNetwork collections. Here’s how you find them in our library:
- Custom fonts will be exported correctly.
- PDF files support only two types of Readymag link: Website URL and Email. The following types will not function: Jump to Page, Phone number, Anchor, Scroll to Top, Go back.
- It’s good to recall that Readymag PDFs can be edited with Adobe Acrobat or similar programs.