Custom code works on all paid plans (except for the archived Creator plan). With a Free plan, you can see working code in Preview mode but not in a published project.
We recommend enlisting a professional web developer to work on implementing code—Readymag support won’t be able to assist.
You can connect Mailchimp to forms in your Readymag project and build your audience based on the submissions you receive.
- Sign up with Mailchimp or log in to your Mailchimp account.
- If you’ve already created audiences in Mailchimp, skip this step. Otherwise, follow these instructions to build a new audience.
- Add a Form widget to your Readymag project.
- In your Form settings, select ‘Send data’ and click the linking button next to Mailchimp. You will be prompted to log in to your Mailchimp account.
- Click ‘Allow’ to establish a connection between Mailchimp and your Readymag account.
- Go back to the Form settings in your project and select the audience where form submissions will populate contacts.
- Publish your project.
As a result, your Mailchimp and Readymag accounts will be connected. Forms in your other projects will contain your audience list, so you can start gathering submissions in Mailchimp with just a few clicks.
If you want to connect your projects to another Mailchimp account, go to your account settings on Readymag and select the Services tab in the Profile section. You can disconnect Mailchimp from here, then repeat the above instructions to connect your forms to a different Mailchimp account.