Readymag offers flexible options for teams and individuals. You can always start with a Free plan to get to know Readymag and see what it has to offer.
As soon as you’re ready, you can upgrade to a paid plan: a Personal or Freelancer plan if you work on your own and a Studio or Business plan if you’re part of a company or creative team. This differentiation is conditional—base your choice on the number of required projects you have. Each plan includes a different number of published projects, custom domains, views, and collaborators, giving you maximum flexibility.
If you’re looking for functionality beyond regular plans, feel free to apply for the Extra plan, which includes everything from the Business plan plus features of your choice. You can also add extra project views to the top of any plan. Also, your subscription payment can be monthly or yearly, with a 10% discount if choosing yearly.
How to choose the most suitable plan?
You can stick to the Free plan for as long as it fits your needs. This plan includes one published project with up to 10 pages and allows creating Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet layouts, using customizable grids, 5k+ free fonts, 2m+ photos from Unsplash, and creating animations. You can also check the Form widget, Shots, and code injection in preview mode—all of which will automatically become visible in the published version once you upgrade to the paid plan.
Each paid plan comes with these options by default:
- Custom fonts upload
- Private websites
- Unlimited pages on a website
- Sharing settings
- Google Analytics/GTM
- Advanced SEO
- PDF export
- Free hosting
- Free SSL
If you work on your own, the following two subscription types will be the best match:
- Personal—useful if you plan to publish one project only—for example, your portfolio or personal website. You can map a custom domain to this site and add one collaborator in a Layout locked mode. The personal plan includes 10k project views per month.
- Freelancer—the right choice if you create websites for clients and want to host them in your account. You can publish 5 websites and map custom domains to 3 of them or use the Public profile feature to publish all of your websites under one domain name automatically. The Freelancer plan includes 2 collaborators and 25k project views per month. Also, you can use the Project transfer feature to pass on ownership of the website to your client.
If you’re part of a big company, here are the best fits:
- Studio—for small or medium companies and editorial teams. The Studio plan includes an unlimited number of published websites, 5 domains, and 5 collaborators. You’ll also get 50k project views without Readymag branding per month.
- Business—Tailored for bigger teams. Publish an unlimited number of websites, tie 10 custom domains and add 10 collaborators, export Code and embed iFrame. It’s the only plan from our standard pricing that offers Priority support.
Frequently asked questions
Can I switch out one collaborator for another?
Sure! Just go to the 'Shared by me' tab and select the collaborator you’d like to remove by clicking on their user pic. Click on the x-icon to unshare your project with this user. As soon as you’re done, you’ll be able to add another collaborator instead. You can find more details here.
Can I switch from one plan to another during the paid period?
Absolutely! Click 'Change plan' and Upgrade/Downgrade to select your preferred plan. After you change your plan or billing period, your current subscription will be terminated, and we’ll return any unused balance for the remaining period to your account balance. More information is available here.
How do I learn which plan I'm currently on?
Open your account and go to the Settings tab, then scroll to the Current plan section. There you can check the Usage of your subscription, edit it or change a plan.
How to check how many domains I’ve used?
Just open your account page and click All Projects —> With domains at the top left corner of the page.
Where can I find the pricing and the description of the plans?
They can all be found on our Pricing page.
How can I contact Readymag if I want an Extra plan quote?
Just click the Extra plan button on our Pricing page and send us an email with your wishes—we’ll contact you within 24 hours during working days.
Can I get a personal session with your representative to learn more about the tool?
Of course! You’re welcome to apply to our tailored training sessions.